ShowBox for ChromeCast: Streaming applications and services are a lot in trends these days. However, most of these applications are paid and require you to pay either a one time fee or monthly subscription charges. Showbox is one of the applications which offers these services for free. It lets its users stream and watch their favorite movies and TV Shows absolutely free of cost in high definition.
It is very easy to install and use ShowBox on mobile devices which come with Android or iOS but there are many users who want to stream ShowBox to Chromecast to enjoy it on their TV or any other device. In this post, we are going to discuss how you can stream ShowBox to Chromecast. But before dwelling into that topic, let us first discuss some of the noticeable features of ShowBox.
ShowBox offers plenty of amazing features to its users. Its number of features and options are increasing update by update ever since its launch. It is hard to wrap all of the features of the app in a single post. So, what we are going to do is have a look at the most noteworthy features of the app. Here are the major and most noticeable features of ShowBox:
- Lets you stream your favorite TV Shows and movies from different genres.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and gadgets.
- Absolutely free to use and no one time fee or subscription charges.
- Handy and easy to use user interface.
So, these were the major and most noticeable features of the ShowBox App. As promised, let us now move on and discuss how to stream ShowBox to Chromecast.
Stream ShowBox to Chromecast
Streaming Showbox to Chromecast is neither a lengthy nor a complicated process. It is fairly easy to stream the app to Chromecast. By not wasting much of time, let us discuss the procedure to do so. Here is how you can stream Showbox to Chromecast:
- The very first step is to download and install both MX Player and LocalCast from Play Store.
- Now, open ShowBox and select the video which you would like to stream and then click on ‘PLAYER’ and change it to “OTHER PLAYER”.
- Tap on “Watch Now” and then tap on Share with “MX Player”.
- When the app starts streaming in MX Player, tap on the three dots in the top right.
- Now press tools > Share > Localcast and select your Chromecast Player.
So, this was how you can stream ShowBox to Chromecast. We hope that the procedure was easy and you were successfully able to stream ShowBox to Chromecast. Although if you are still facing any kind of problem, then do let us know by commenting your queries and doubts in the comments section below. Also, your opinions and views matter a lot to us. Please take one moment to share them with our readers as well. Do not forget to share this post on your social media profiles and stay tuned to our blog for more such informative articles and updates.